New Digital Directions
- 2019 Registration
- 2019 Program
- 2019 Schedule
- 2019 Venue
- 2019 Lodging and Travel
- 2019 Dining and Area Attractions
- 2019 Organizers
- Registration closed on April 15.
- Price: $125.
- Includes 2 continental breakfasts, 1 lunch, breaks, and reception.
- Limited to 150. Open through 4/15 or until capacity is reached.
- Pay online through PayPal or generate an invoice to be mailed in by clicking above link.
- Cancellations for full refund accepted through the last day of registration, April 15. No refunds after that date. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you to Ohio Preservation Council for acting as this meeting’s fiscal agent!
The conference will be held at the Main Library of the Columbus Metropolitan Library, 96 S. Grant Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
Lactation Room: CML has a nursing room in the Children’s Area on the first floor. Family restrooms are also available if needed. See a staff member for assistance.
In 1903, a $200,000 gift from industrialist Andrew Carnegie provided the funding for Main Library, which opened to the public in 1907. After a major renovation in 2016, Main Library continues to be a cornerstone of our community that inspires reading and connects people.