New Digital Directions
- 2019 Registration
- 2019 Program
- 2019 Schedule
- 2019 Venue
- 2019 Lodging and Travel
- 2019 Dining and Area Attractions
- 2019 Organizers
- Registration closed on April 15.
- Price: $125.
- Includes 2 continental breakfasts, 1 lunch, breaks, and reception.
- Limited to 150. Open through 4/15 or until capacity is reached.
- Pay online through PayPal or generate an invoice to be mailed in by clicking above link.
- Cancellations for full refund accepted through the last day of registration, April 15. No refunds after that date. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you to Ohio Preservation Council for acting as this meeting’s fiscal agent!
The conference will be held at the Main Library of the Columbus Metropolitan Library, 96 S. Grant Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
Lactation Room: CML has a nursing room in the Children’s Area on the first floor. Family restrooms are also available if needed. See a staff member for assistance.
Columbus Metropolitan Library has served the people of Franklin County, Ohio since 1873. With its Main Library and 22 branches, CML is well known for signature services and programs like Homework Help, Reading Buddies, Summer Reading Club and Ready for Kindergarten. The library’s Strategic Plan supports the vision of “a thriving community where wisdom prevails,” which positions CML to respond to areas of urgent need: kids unprepared for kindergarten, third grade reading proficiency, high school graduation, college and career readiness and employment resources.
CML was named a 2011 National Medal Winner by the Institute for Museum and Library Services for work in community service, the highest honor for libraries and museums. CML was also named 2010 Library of the Year by Library Journal.
In 1903, a $200,000 gift from industrialist Andrew Carnegie provided the funding for Main Library, which opened to the public in 1907. After a major renovation in 2016, Main Library continues to be a cornerstone of our community that inspires reading and connects people.
Best Practices Exchange sessions will be held on the 1st and 3rd floors of CML.